
I am so blessed to have such great kids! They really are wonderful.
We had a nice Mother's Day, with Dave and Elise making a nice big breakfast of waffles (they said if I didn't always get up so early, it could have been breakfast in bed!).
Nathan painted a very nice cup and saucer for me at preschool, and William made a plate. They were both wrapped up very nicely, and the boys were excited to have me open them! Elise made a necklace for me. Motherhood is a lot of work (especially with kids at these ages), but 100% worth it!
We had a nice Mother's Day, with Dave and Elise making a nice big breakfast of waffles (they said if I didn't always get up so early, it could have been breakfast in bed!).
Nathan painted a very nice cup and saucer for me at preschool, and William made a plate. They were both wrapped up very nicely, and the boys were excited to have me open them! Elise made a necklace for me. Motherhood is a lot of work (especially with kids at these ages), but 100% worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment